About Falcon Personal Security
Falcon Personal Security
Dan Lanotte is a 31-year Navy veteran, retiring from active service in 1997.
He founded Falcon Personal Security as a professional education and training organization focused on preparing clients with the foundational and specialized skills to safely and responsibly manage their own personal safety and that of their loved ones.
He is an NRA Chief Range Safety Officer and Training Counselor, certified in:
- NRA Basic Pistol
- NRA Advanced Defensive Pistol
- NRA Basic Rifle
- NRA Basic Shotgun
- NRA Personal Protection In the Home
- NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home
- Metallic Cartridge Reloading
- Chief Range Safety Officer
- Instructor Training and Certification for all courses listed above
- Refuse To Be A Victim
- Practical Pistol Coach
- Additional courses developed by Falcon Personal Security are:
- Four-Day Introduction to CCW and Defensive Pistol
- Introduction to Tactical Rifle
- Introduction to Tactical Shotgun
In addition to his NRA certifications, Dan’s firearms experience includes his former membership on the U.S. Navy shooting team and certification as a Navy Range Master.
He and his wife have four children and 12 grandchildren.